Doxywizard is a GUI front-end for creating and editing configuration files that are used by doxygen.
Doxywizard consists of a single executable that, when started, pops up a window.
The main window has a number of tab field, one for each section in the configuration file. Each tab-field contains a number of lines, one for each configuration option in that section.
The kind of input widget depends on the type of the configuration option.
- For each boolean option (those options that are answered with YES or NO in the configuration file) there is a check-box.
- For items taking one of a fixed set of values (like OUTPUT_LANGUAGE) a combo box is used.
- For items taking an integer value from a range, a spinbox is used.
- For free form string-type options there is a one line edit field
- For options taking a lists of strings, a one line edit field is available, with a `+' button to add this string to the list and a `-' button to remove the selected string from the list. There is also a button with a circular "refresh" arrow that, when pressed, replaces the selected item in the list with the string entered in the edit field.
- For file and folder entries, there are special buttons that start a file dialog.
Generated at Fri Mar 23 20:22:18 2001 by
1.2.6-20010319 written by Dimitri van Heesch,